Senior Financial Analyst – Job Description
Focal One (NASDAQ: EDAP) is the global leader in therapeutic ultrasound. Focal One is the first and only robotic platform designed for focal ablation of prostate tissue using HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) that is controlled by the urologist. With a global presence in more than 50 countries, there is growing momentum in the use of our ultrasound-based technologies. We provide tools to fill an important treatment gap in prostate cancer for those patients with low to intermediate risk disease.
The Focal One business is positioned for sequential growth and expansion. The company’s proprietary robotic technology is unique and solves an unmet need for prostate cancer patients. The technology is also positioned to expand beyond prostate cancer into other areas such as endometriosis and pancreatic cancer.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing company with a revolutionary product, then this is a great opportunity to join our team and assist us in implementing world class processes and procedures to support these efforts.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Senior Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will be a motivated, highly analytical individual interested in developing best-in-class processes.
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Service, Applications, and G&A teams to build robust financial models that provide analysis and insight to the budget and reporting processes
- Lead in streamlining and improving the financial planning processes and tools, as well as identifying and driving new relevant corporate related metrics
- Translate and present complex data into actionable insights through analytic deep dives and dashboards
- Respond to ad hoc queries and translate numbers into a narrative data story to help decision-makers understand a situation and take informed action
- Provide revenue and margin analysis with ROI scenarios for strategic decision-making
- Support to month-end close processes and provide timely management reporting, insights and recommendations
- Contribute to roll out of new processes and software as the business grows
- Publish monthly and quarterly reports to the CFO and other executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA a plus but not mandatory
- 2-6 years of relevant and current work in Finance and FP&A roles
- Contribute to month-end close processes and provide timely management reporting, insights and recommendations, strong working proficiency with Excel and ERP tools
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Preferred Location, Focal One brand new office HQ in Los Altos, CA