EDAP is a global leader in high-tech robotic medical devices for the diagnosis and treatment of Prostate Cancer. EDAP is a NASDAQ-listed international group with a rapidly growing presence in the United States, leading with the proprietary Focal One technology brand (www.FocalOne.com). We seek a talented, Austin-based Graphic Designer to fill a role in our fast-growing team. This individual will be an essential Marketing and Creative team member.
We are looking for an experienced Austin-based Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong visual sense, a background in the healthcare or med tech space, and the ability to work with constructive criticism or feedback. He or she will be a key member of our in-house Marketing/Creative team and will be expected to work with our various Focal One external and internal clients, such as capital, clinical, and leadership teams while adhering to our corporate visual branded standards.
The Graphic Designer will produce engaging branded creative products for internal and external clients. This position will be expected to handle multiple concurrent projects to ensure the timely delivery of print and digital creative assets, which may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Creative pitches
· Corporate Collateral
· Event promotion posters
· Branded corporate presentations
· Event signage materials
· Photo re-touching
· Digital advertising
· Social Media assets
· Assets for web page updates
· On-screen assets, social media one-off graphics, creating social media reels and supportive artwork
- Create a variety of strategic print, digital, and social media design work.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects within a team environment to produce high-quality design executions for Focal One’s national, regional, and customer partners.
- Works directly with Marketing VP and Creative Director on key marketing initiative design components.
- Plan projects from beginning to end to ensure delivery milestones are hit.
- Provide additional creative and technical support when required with other projects and tasks to be determined.
Knowledge of/Skilled in/Ability to:
- Self-driven and motivated designer with a strong corporate and contemporary design sense.
- Attention to detail with the ability to take a project from concept to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written, grammar, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to proofread and check work for consistency.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment and handle/prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be proficient in using the following software:
– Adobe InDesign- Adobe Illustrator- Adobe Photoshop- Microsoft PowerPoint- Microsoft Word
- Should be knowledgeable or ready to learn the following software:
– Adobe Premiere- Adobe Media Encoder- Elementor Pro- Adobe Express
- Understanding of typography best practices with the ability to use paragraph, character styling, master pages, templates, and other design efficiencies.
· Provide either an online digital portfolio link or a digital portfolio for review, including samples of your creative process.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities in qualifying.
Experience: 3-5 years of in-house or agency equivalent. Experience in the healthcare or med-device industry is a plus.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance