Focal One (NASDAQ: EDAP) is the global leader in therapeutic ultrasound. Focal One is the first and only robotic platform designed for focal ablation of prostate tissue using HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) that is controlled by the urologist. With a global presence in more than 50 countries, there is growing momentum in the use of our ultrasound-based technologies. We provide tools to fill an important treatment gap in prostate cancer for those patients with low to intermediate risk disease.
Led by CEO, Ryan Rhodes, the Focal One business is positioned for sequential growth and expansion. The company’s proprietary robotic technology is unique and solves an unmet need for prostate cancer patients. The technology is also positioned to expand beyond prostate cancer into other areas such as endometriosis and pancreatic cancer.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing company with a revolutionary product, then this is a great opportunity to join our team and assist us in implementing world class processes and procedures to support these efforts.
This position is predominately an onsite and in-office role at our brand new office HQ in Los Altos, CA. The role requires an EA who can think outside the box and has a sense of urgency, ability to exercise good judgment in all situations, thrives in an innovative and fast paced company and works with a high sense of confidentiality. This role will support the CEO and Senior Management Team.
Key Responsibilities/Your Impact
- Research Assistant (venues, travel logistics, and caterers) -Your enthusiasm and interest in arranging travel will make for an excellent experience for the executive
- Welcome and escort the CEO and Senior Management team guests
- Ensure meetings start on time and audio/visual is set up in advance
- Test audio/video conference systems daily
- Assist with making reservations and appointments
- Create and submit expense reports for the CEO and Senior Management Team.
- Assist in organizing special events, holiday parties, and offsite engagements
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Represent the company and the Senior Staff in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment
- 5+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience ideally at the C-Level supporting multiple executives
- Have exceptional attention to detail and commitment to faultless execution on tasks
- Comfortable working across many different time zones
- Problem solving before asking for help and tackling issues that come up in real time
- Possess a passion and an eye for the smallest details and their impact on the larger vision
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible consistently
Exceptional communicator – interact with people of all levels in a professional manner